You need goals big enough to scare you!

Saturday, August 19, 2017
I am super pumped to announce I will be getting certified to instruct Core de Force Live Class!!


This gives me butterflies but is exilerating all at the same time. I am ready for big changes and I know this will push me forward! This also gives me another outlet to serve others! Also, do you know howgood it feels to practice MMA? It's badass! I'm badass and we are going to make you bad ass!!


I also chose this for core work! I am embarking on my best year of running and one thing you need is a strong core!! Joel and Jericho designed this to work your core from every angle! A 360 degree core trainging! It is more effective than traditional abdominal training to help you tighten up your entire midsection and carve a more defined waist!

Check out the video!! 



Are you super pumped to join me in September for the 30 days between now and my training? Here is the thing, I am super pumped and have some goodies ready, join me by 8/22/17 and recieve an amazing gift from me!! 


Apply here


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top