My Miracle Morning

Thursday, August 10, 2017
One of my answers to, " how do you do it?", is I start my days early.  I have for years. As a new mom,  it is/was almost a survival method, ecspecially but definitely not limited to working moms!!

I get at 4 am.  Ok, pick yourself up off the floor and keep reading! Your time can be based off your schedule.  This works for me. I use to have a 45-60 minute commute.  Now, my kids have to be at school by 7:20.  If I want quiet alone time, I have to be up before them.

Before I do anything like, open Facebook or Instagram , I make my go-go juice and focus on me.  I look for positive affirmations. I save them to my phone screensaver or write them on my mirrors with dry erase markers.  I also will put on post it's. I literally have them everywhere for different reasons to help me through my day.  I wasn't brought up to have high self esteem or belief. Speaking life into myself and dreams is very important.

I then read at least 10 pages in a personal development book! I currently am reading GRIT!  No matter what your goals are from weightloss to career this step is crucial for growth. 


The next thing I do is check in with challengers in our app and answer any emails pertaining to my coaching business!! 

 Next is workout time!! Yeah!! There will be a follow up post on why home workouts rock for me and why they will rock for you!! 

Then I get ready to start my day.  Pouring into myself first thing helps me be the best I can be for everyone else! 

You have to put your oxygen mask on first before you can save anyone else. 






0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top