21 Day Fix Extreme Results

Saturday, January 7, 2017




In December I knew something had to change, otherwise the treats and cheats were going to consume me.  Also, I knew I needed something doable, but with hard lines and accountability.  I found all of that with 21 Day Fix Extreme and a Beachbody accountability challenge.  I committed myself to a #yearendresolution.  3 pounds down and almost 8 inches GONE.  


More so, I have fallen in love with fitness all over again.   So much so I have committed to The Masters Hammer and Chisel 60 day program AND am now hosting Challenge Groups.



 I started hammer and chisel on January 1.  I am determined that 2017 will be my biggest year of growth and the year I get to help others do the same.  Sharing hope and providing a foundation that helps catapult change and happiness in others is the most fulfilling thing I can imagine.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top