Set up for success on Sundays

Sunday, June 26, 2016
Nothing in your life is going to work unless you tell it to.  I am a firm believer in planning, dreaming, and goal setting!! You just can't move forward unless you do.  If you do what you have always done, you will get what you have always gotten.   I plan out my menus according to my goals.  It is not a diet, it just depends on where I am in life and what I am doing.  I have worked hard on stepping away from extremes and now that I have found a healthier balance in food, I am also striving for that in my workouts and self perspective.  I always like to find tools to put in my tool box.  This is one of them.


  This one is made for training, which I so needed!  Nothing feels as good to me as dreaming out on paper and then being able to look back when I need help reminding myself where I have been or where I needed/wanted to go.


They have one for every kind of goal you may have, LifeBusiness, even  Even Yoga!!!!




Is


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top