13.1 and life

Thursday, June 2, 2016
So, what have I been up to?I have spent the past year getting my ducks in a row.Now, I at least have them all in the same pond.#yahearme  After putting on almost 20 pounds, I have been working hard to find balance. Adulting is hard folks, and the more you adult the harder it gets.So I let a lot of my good habits slide just trying to find that place between what I wanted to do and what I needed to do.12 pounds have slowly came back off and now that I feel like my (diet)food that I eat is getting better, I knew I needed to start working on other goals. Once I initially lost my 100 pounds, I found that extreme control was what I needed.
I liked the safety net of hard limits.I have been from weight watchers to the whole 30 and everywhere in between.Yet I always felt myself yo-yo'ing. Those 15 pounds just couldn't stay gone. So, like any good extremist I quit it all. I will do what I want.So I dove face first into fast food and no workouts.I ended up tearing all the tensions in one of my wrists, my allergies began to go thru the roof, extreme fatigue set it and I was just sick.Eventually I got sick and tired of being sick and tired.I went to a few doctors, and ended up being diagnosed with Chronic Lyme. I took a round of meds and adjusted a few things in my diet and started to feel like a brand new person.Not back to the old me, but, getting there.Reading on chronic fatigue and allergy triggers I began to learn a lot about not only foods but other things that were going on in my body and it was likely due tothe things I was putting on it not in it. That led me to this company and these products





I can't say enough about the company or their mission!  Too excitin 


With all that being said,  I bit the bullet, and took an item from my bucket list and said, let's go!    I will be running the half in the 7 bridges marathon that will be in Chattanooga in October!   I have put myself on a progressive training plain and given myself plenty of room for grace!!   

First week of training in the books!! 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top